Recipe of the Week
White Fish with Macadamia Salsa
1 lb. fish fillet of your choice
1/4 cup macadamia nuts, halved
1 medium tomato, chopped
1 avocado, diced
3 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
3 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
What You Shall Do
1. Preheat grill to medium heat
2. Season fish lightly with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
3. Cook fish on grill for about 3-4 minutes ( turning once) or until fish begins to flake.
4. To make salsa, toss macadamia, tomatoes, avocado, cilantro and parsley together in a bowl. Coat with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve salsa as a side to fish. You can also broil the fish instead of grilling