Group CrossFit Classes
See our schedule for class times.
Our group classes teach on all levels of fitness, from basic to advanced, using functional exercises, athletic conditioning, plyometrics, kettlebells, Olympic weightlifting, powerlifting, medicine balls, dumbbells, gymnastic movements & rings, running, rowing, jump roping, tire flips, rope climbs, and sled pulls & pushes. Classes have all ages and abilities, and are universally scalable. We focus on your goals, helping you to achieve many things you did not know possible. Beginners work on perfecting technique first and foremost. Everybody has to start somewhere. After your first workout with us you will realize how encouraging the atmosphere is, and our camaraderie is second to none.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561.630.3118 to let us know you’ll be dropping in. We appreciate at least 24 hours advanced notice. Refer to our schedule for class times. There is no on-line signing up used at our facility.
- Drop in fee is $20 for your first class. Should you be attending more than one class, we drop that rate to $10 per class thereafter. We offer a pro-rated price if you are staying for two weeks or more.
- Please come 10-15 minutes early. Stop by the front desk, say hello and sign our waiver. Please let us know if you have any injuries and/or limitations. We start ALL of our sessions with a group warm-up on time. If you are late, you will have to wait until the next class. No exceptions.
- Our drop-in policy applies to experienced CrossFitters only. For example, you know how to scale workouts and are familiar with the common movements CF employs. Please use common sense on this.
- If you do not have experience with CrossFit, please refer to our “Getting Started” section.
- Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Please read our house rules before you come in!